Huipil Weekender 'Sunset'
The elaborate details and jewel-toned hues make every huipil bag a work of art meant to be admired and shown off. Whether you're planning a weekend trip or just a trip to the office, this multi-use bag will check off all your boxes. Plenty of storage inside for your laptop and work essentials.
The Beauty is in the details:
- Crafted from top-grain leather and a traditional huipil from a rural village in Guatemala
- Can be worn 3 different ways: Shoulder Strap, Cross-Body or Backpack
- Adjustable cross-body and backpack straps included
- Storage zipper and neckline pocket on exterior. Large pockets and zipper storage inside.
- Every bag is unique and is meant to have vintage charm personality!
- Approximate dimensions: Height 15", Length 21", Width 7"
- Each bag comes with its own friendship bracelet and info card about the artisan who created the bag
Making a difference:
- Your purchase helps support job opportunities to local artisans in Guatemala
- Vendors have long-standing relationships with artisans and earn fair and ethical wages
- The lining (corte) & accent fabric (huipil) are sustainable and re-purposed on each bag.
Incase you were wondering...
- A huipil is a traditional embroidered blouse worn by indigenous women. These can take months to create and are considered very valuable in Mayan tradition.
- A corte is a long fabric skirt also worn by the women in Guatemala